Nursing: NCLEX-RN/REx-PN – Revision/Q&A Bank – For Spring/Summer 2023 Exams
Become a Licensed Registered Nurse in Canada or US at the comfort of your home!
This accelerated “Quick Win” course is designed to prepare nurses for the National Council Licensure Examination for Nurses (NCLEX) by equipping them with a final boost to obtain the skills and test-taking strategies that lead to passing the exam.
The Quick Win will help nurses understand the exam structure, tested concepts, scoring methodology, time management and test-taking tips and strategies that can be applied to each area of the exam. The final determination of whether an applicant is prepared for our crash course will be made by the instructor.
Quick Win Key Features: This 1 month intensive long live online course is designed by experienced instructors to help Nurses pass the NCLEX.
- 12 sessions with 2.5 hours for a total of 30 hours of instruction over the course of 4 weeks.
- Quick Win program includes FREE Q&A bank and a final mock exam to set you READY for the exam
- Convenient scheduling that fits into your calendar and meets your timeline.
- Covers all required core competencies and blue prints of the NCLEX exam: including management of care, physiological adaptation, Safety & infection control and much more!
- Nursing bullets, handouts, Mnemonics, and questions bank to make sure the course meets or exceeds your learning goals.
- Availability of your instructor to support all the time
- An innovative Live Learning Platform, personalized approach, and highly credentialed instructor to make it easier for Nurses to learn with confidence.
- Simulated case studies and mock tests that simulates the real exam
Courses start date:
Wave 1 – 4th week of January 2023–FULLY BOOKED
Wave 2 -4th week of February 2023–FULLY BOOKED
NEW CLASS – Wave 3 – 4th week of March 2023–Registration is OPEN
NEW CLASS – Wave 4 – 4th week of April 2023–Registration is OPEN
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 4 weeks
- Skill level Workshop
- Language English
- Students 79
- Assessments Self
Curriculum is empty