MCCQE Part I Prep Course: Do it Once – Do it Right! For Winter/Spring 2022 QE-1 Exams
MCCQE Part I Prep Course provides valuable theoretical and practical understanding of the Ethical, legal and Organizational Aspects of Medicine, Anesthesia and Perioperative Medicine, Cardiology and Cardiovascular Surgery, Clinical Pharmacology, Dermatology, Diagnostic Medical Imaging, Emergency Medicine, Endocrinology, Family Medicine, Gastroenterology, General Surgery, Geriatric Medicine, Gynecology, Hematology, Infectious Diseases, Nephrology, Neurology, Neurosurgery, Obstetrics, Ophthalmology, Orthopedics, Otolaryngology, Pediatrics, Plastic Surgery, Population and Community Health, Psychiatry, Respirology, Rheumatology, and Urology.
The course is covered in 80 hours of online live webinars with unlimited access to an audiovisual library of video recorded lectures for 16 weeks. Our exam focused learning strategy increases our IMGs’ opportunities for passing the Medical Council of Canada Qualifying Examination (MCCQE) Part I.
IMGs learn how to master MCCQE Part I curriculum based on robust and vigorous integrated MCQs and Clinical Decision Making case studies from our validated question banks. Our IMGs will be ready for their exam day as every day at Edge Plus Inc. will be a simulated exam day.
Courses start date:
- Wave 1- 3rd week of December 2019 – Preparing for MCCQE-I (Session date: April 15th-May 15th, 2020) – Completed
- Wave 2- 2nd of week of March 2020 – Preparing for MCCQE-I (Session date: July 6th-July 26th, 2020) – Completed
- Wave 3- 4th week of April 2020 – Preparing for MCCQE-I (Session date: August 31st- Sept. 20th, 2020) – Completed
- Wave 4- 3rd week of July 2020 – Preparing for MCCQE-I (Session date: Oct. 26th- Nov. 8th, 2020) – Completed
- Wave 5- 0ctober 21st 2020 – Preparing for Winter/Spring 2021 exams – Completed
- NEW CLASS – Wave 6 – 4th week of November – Preparing for QE1 exam date Winter 2021 – Completed
- NEW CLASS – Wave 7 – January 1st – Preparing for QE1 exam date from April 27 to June 16, 2021 – Completed
- NEW CLASS – Wave 8 – March 1st, 2021 – Preparing for QE1 exam date from July 5 to July 25, 2021 – Completed
- NEW CLASS – Wave 9 – May 1st, 2021 – Preparing for QE1 exam from August 30 to September 19, 2021 –Completed
- NEW CLASS – Wave 10 -June 14th, 2021 – Preparing for QE1 exam from October 18 to November 7, 2021 – Completed
- EXTRA CLASS – Wave 11 – 4th week of Sept. 2021 – Preparing for QE1 exam Winter 2021/Spring 2022 – FULLY BOOKED
- EXTRA CLASS – Wave 12 – 1st week of December 2021 – Preparing for QE1 exam Winter 2021/Spring 2022 – Limited Spots
Private tutoring available to ensure maximum flexibility, fitting your work schedule and time zone – Please ask us for details – firstname.lastname@example.org or call (+1) 289-242-9199
No refund policy in place for any mock exams or crash or Quick win courses.
For all other courses, 3 weeks cancellation notice is required prior to the start date with a 10% non refundable admin fees. No refund or trial classes policy in place across all Edge Plus programs, after the classes have already started.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 16 Weeks
- Skill level Prep Course
- Language English
- Students 38
- Assessments Self